Saturday, June 30, 2012

Confidence and Art

In one of my Yahoo groups we've been discussing confidence in our art. Some of us seem to have the same problem, believing that what we create isn't good enough. I think maybe instead of not being good enough I'm just not serious enough or not patient enough. I want the end result RIGHT NOW! I am going to work on my patience when I create. (I think it's a little late to work on serious). 

It's so hot out I've been working on a few things inside. I added borders on the flower ATC's. they look more finished now. 




 I found this unfinished one in my stash so finished it. Kinda plain, I may do something else to it. 



Someone in my ATC Fun group hosted a Birds swap. It really pained me but I resisted, it was hard but I prevailed! So now there's an owl swap. Really? Like I can NOT join a swap with owls. I'm so weak. I only made seven owl ATC's.








I worked in my journal a little. Very little, but here is a page I did. Surprise! It's an owl!


 

2 comments:

  1. I just LOVE that little row of 3! The little fellow on the end is so comical! Excellent Owls Terri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do Love your Owls I love the ones that on the branch and there 3 all together you never see them together....
    Maryr.

    ReplyDelete