Friday, January 11, 2013

Nothing Much

I have been in a funk now for way too long. I just haven't been in the mood to be creative. I made a few ATC's but not many. I haven't worked in my journal, I've been doing a watercolor for a friend that I just can't finish. Hopefully all will be well soon!

Pink boots ATC
I found these boots and hat in a box as a line drawing. I'm thinking it was drawn early last year. About time I added a little color.

This month's lottery on the ATCFUN group is Medieval architecture/castles. I like castles. Well really I like Dragons and they are always going after the princess in the castle so . . . I drew a castle for the lottery and a dragon for me.



I also joined a swap on the ATCWORLD yahoo group called "Snow Day". I realize most kids now probably just play video games on snow days but there weren't such things back in my school days.




Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. I know I said that many times, but your drawing IS amazing! And don't worry about lack of inspiration (although you definitely did some great job on these ATCs), it will pass. It seems we all had that, must have something to do with the Holidays and all that eating and relaxing. :)

    ReplyDelete