Tuesday, January 1, 2013

imagine the possibilities

 I did a little creating today after not even feeling like getting out of bed. Sore throat, headache, but I did get up and several cups of coffee later, I felt better!

In my ATCFUN group I joined a mingle where we start with a 6X6 piece of corrugated cardboard. It actually turned out pretty well. The scan didn't turn out very well so I used my phone. It isn't great but it's a lot better than the scan.


It all started with a leaf. You know those dried up skeleton leaves that come in a package? You used to could get them. I've had these a long time so I'm not sure they still sell them. Just looking at them gave me several possible ways to use them. I finally settled on one. Although it changed several times along the way.

Hope you are having a Happy Day!



1 comment:

  1. I like the colors and the red accent in this piece. And I love the cardboard, that's one of my favorite materials!

    ReplyDelete