Saturday, February 6, 2016

Happy New Year!

So, I'm a little late. At least I'm thinking of you!. Although it's almost Valentine's Day~!
I haven't done much art that I can show. I've been trying to get ahead on birthdays.

Here's a post card.

I am also doing the Documented Faith journaling each week,
Check it out HERE. I'm a couple behind but here are the first four weeks.




I also started joined a journaling group called Color Me Posituve.
You can find it HERE .




Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Your art, and in particular your drawings, just amaze me. You are so very talented, Terri! I love your Faith Documented series a lot. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your art is so wonderful I wished I had that in me but I dont so I need to buy the rubber stamps ...thank you for sharing your ary with US!!

    ReplyDelete