Monday, February 2, 2015

Impatiently waiting for spring

It's cold!
Someone sent me a text today with a wolf on it -
It said -
Groundhog said 6 more weeks of winter. So I ate him!
Good for the wolf I say -
StooPid groundhog. 

So. . . I was messing around with some file folder scraps.
I heard that.  Flowers again you say - Yes. I like flowers. I don't know why the colors are so washed out on these. They are actually really bright. My scanner possibly. Hope you can see them OK.

 And Yes, I do need a massive dose of SPRING!




And the man in the moon -
 
I was serious for a while and came up with this post card,



then I had to use up that left-over paint that ended up on this post card.


Have a happy day and stay warm!  Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. You are certainly on a productive roll in this cold weather, Terri, and I am very impressed with the "warm" theme! I am going to ask Cosmo if it generates any heat! Your flowers are especially beautiful--the postcard being my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like that stoopid groundhog either. UGH! You and I really hate winter but then we really hate the heat of summer too haha! I wish it could stay fall or spring all year, right?!
    I love your postcards, sooooo pretty! Your flowers are always so amazing and love that little man on the moon too. He looks happy up there.

    ReplyDelete