Friday, October 25, 2013

What I've been doing

It's been a while since my last post. I've been busy with other things but always make time to male art. Here are a few of the things I've been working on.

These three ATC's were for a music lyrics swap. 

Karma - Kamelot
Swinging on a Star - Bing Crosby - I still walk around singing this song.

What a Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong
I ended up making four Thanksgiving post cards for a mingle on ATCFUN yahoo group. I just wasn't happy with any of them. But the Scarecrow was the best I thought so that's the one I traded. I really do need to work on my 'oh so boring backgrounds'.








 And I sent flowers to a few friends that needed something to smile about.







Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. These are all fantastic! I'm so glad that I have some of your art to enjoy at home. Your the best! I love the quotes you use too, A Wonderful World is a great song. I love that swinging on a start one, very cleaver.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how I missed this post! Everything looks gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete