Monday, December 17, 2012

Just messin around

I haven't been doing much art lately. I got on a movie kick and watched every single Hayao Miyazaki  - Studio Ghibli movie I own, (nine of them, although there are a few more I want). But, I finally got through all of them and started being arty again.

I made two ATC's for the monthly lottery on ATCFUN. I used glitter. I never use glitter. But they were pretty dull and needed some bling don't you think?





I also did two watercolors on gessoed cardboard (an old frozen pizza box actually)! I almost always listen to music when I'm sitting at my desk being creative or not being creative as the case may be! I'm not really as scrambled as I seem with these two pictures. I just tend to put my music on shuffle all and just let it play.




Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment