Sunday, July 8, 2012

New Journal Pages

Here are three new journal pages I did over the last couple of days. I'm beginning to like doing collage's although I don't have a lot of collage material. I'm still not very good at it. I think I need to take a class!


This is a watercolor background with the music, butterfly and words collaged on.

Watercolor and pen. I thought this needed something so I added the cat but ?
Saturday was my 57th 39th birthday. My mom baked my favorite sour cream cake. Yum!
                                                            Just another day in Paradise!


 watercolor background everything else collage.







1 comment:

  1. I don't do much collage because I don't seem to know how to do it, but I really like yours!
    The card is lovely! Happy Birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete