Saturday, August 24, 2013

More Alphabet challenges

I got a little behind in my challenges. Well, not really, they are almost always done by Monday morning and I'm ready for the next one! I just forget to put them on here for y'all to see.

The challenge for P was "Peaceful" and it had to have a pop-up on it somewhere. What's more peaceful than watching dragonflies among the flowers? Yeah, I know, plenty of things but I like dragonflies so this is what I came up with!


 The Q challenge is - - -  I am the Queen of ____________________ and I'm on a Quest to ____________________......
It took me a week to figure out what I'm the queen of but here I am wearing my overly large crown.

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. I love the Queen page Terri!!! I love the quote you wrote too, it's so true. You sure bring happiness to my life, every time I open my email haha!!
    I also love watching dragonflies, they are peaceful creatures and so dainty. What a beautiful page you did for "Peaceful" your flowers are awesome on that page too, love all of it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, I really like these pages! Beautiful happy colors!

    ReplyDelete