Friday, August 9, 2013

Here are some pages from my dylusions journal. My first elephant and a crow. It's different having such large pages to fill. 


The Crow




The Alphabet Journal Challenge last week was N for Nurture Yourself. Although I completely over looked the yourself part but if we nurture nature doesn't that in turn nurture us? It was suppose to have Neon as well but I don't have any neon paint so I skipped that part.

Journal  Challenge page
And the August lottery ATC card.  Which theme I chose 'cause I won the last lottery.  'Faces' (how surprising)!
ATC for A lottery
Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. Love your pages I subscribed to your email feed. Keep em coming girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all fantastic!! I must take part in the new lottery. Of course I don't do faces well but eh!! lol
    Loving your nurture page, very beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so talented! I know I said that many times before, but seriously, you draw and paint so well!

    ReplyDelete