Tuesday, December 23, 2014

More Altered Playing Cards


I finally put up a small Christmas tree and starting listening to Christmas music. Now I just need to break out the old Christmas movies - Rudolph, Santa Claus is Coming to town, etc. And the Scrooge movies - I guess you could call old Christmas movies our Holiday Tradition!

Anyway. . .

Here's week 13 of the Altered Playing Cards. Naturally I'm behind a couple of weeks! Story of my Life - The hurrier I go, the be-hinder I get! Not that I do anything in a hurry! I try to follow as close to what Claudine does as I can.

I love bees, even after getting stung!



I also made these two ATC's for the lottery on the ATCFUN group. I can't seem to just make one ATC at a time so I always end up with extras.




 Thank you for looking at my slowly updated blog this year and I hope everyone has a wonderful blessing-filled Christmas and New Year.

2 comments:

  1. I always love your artwork Terri. I love your altered cards for this week too, so pretty. Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and inspiring as it always is. We seem to have the same problem with blogging and art lately, lol!

    ReplyDelete