Saturday, November 9, 2013

X, Y & Z

We have finished up the Alphabet Journal challenges on my Yahoo group ATCFUN. I enjoyed doing them.

X for Xeroxing - A Xerox machine makes copies. In other words it makes a lot of the same thing. A Repeating Pattern.

This one feels unfinished but nothing else came to mind so what ya see . . .


   
X - Xeroxing
Y for YES - Total Permission to say YES to your dreams, your hopes, your health, your self care, yourself.

I went to a fantastic website and used it for some of the doodles. Tangle patterns

Y - Yes

Z for Zetti - Make a page or a spread in the Zettiology style. The only thing you MUST do is use some Zebra Stripes.

Zetti is not my favorite thing. I looked at tons of Zetti style pages, made a list of things, grabbed a magazine and here's the end result. I think it gave me a headache! Or maybe it was the glue.

Z - Zetti
Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, these are great! The themes were not easy but you did a wonderful job! And I love the Zetty page! :)

    ReplyDelete