Friday, October 4, 2013

Halloween & journal challenges

Just a few Halloween post cards I did  for swaps (and myself) and a couple of journal challenges.









I almost always have to go back and add something to the journal challenge page that I left off. I always seem to overlook at least one thing on the challenge until I'm finished and go back to read it again.
S was Sacred which I had a lot of trouble with. How do you paint faith?  What I left out?  Sparkle!  So the heart has glitter on it. 

S - Sacred with sparkle

 T wasn't as hard for me.  Timeless with a time piece of some sort on it.  I didn't leave anything off.  At least I don't think I did!  I tried to get the drawings inside an hourglass but it just wouldn't co-operate so, a pocket watch.  I'm not really a big fan of ballet but whats more timeless than Swan Lake surrounded by Starry Night?  You can't really see my stars . Well, Van Gogh I'm not.  But it was fun.

T - Timeless with a time piece

Now to the next journal challenge.
UFO - Uplift F______ O_______.  
help.

Thanks for looking.



1 comment:

  1. They all look wonderful to me. I love the big moon with the owl and the pumpkin. Love everything!

    ReplyDelete